Monday, August 29, 2011

Surviving that first day

First day of school down! And very thankful I bought my day to day planner. I recorded when all my exams will be (according to my syllabi) and when I have days off (can I get a woo hoo for the upcoming 5-day weekend?).

Also today, I worked on my online classes. Recorded due dates and set aside times to work on my classes. Time management, baby! I sure hope they go smoothly and I have enough discipline. With two online classes and much more in the future, it'll behoove me to make a pattern of being a dedicated blackboard visitor and checking up daily.

How did your first classes go today? For those of you freshmen, was it everything you expected it to be? Or are you overwhelmed? For those of you returning students, isn't it positively insane how packed the parking lots are?

By the way, here's a little video I did before I headed for the wedding in Connecticut. Time flies!


No comments:

Post a Comment