Monday, August 29, 2011

First day of fall 2011

Today I had STAT 252 and Beverage Management.

I am excited to finish this semester! I will finally have my associate in culinary arts this December. I am still going for the bachelor's in hospitality and restaurant management. By the time I get my associate, I will have over 200 credits. Most of my credits were given to me for my Army training. I am an LPN in the Army Reserves now, and none of those credits count towards my current degree. I decided to use my GI Bill to change careers. I only have five months of it left, and am still trying to figure out what I will do after it runs out. A scary thought I'm sure a lot of Veterans have been facing.

As the President of the Student Veterans of UAA, I hope to answer questions about education benefits and other resources available to veterans and military service members. Please visit our website for more info!

Like us on  Facebook or follow us on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment