Monday, August 29, 2011

Hey, I'm new at this blog, old at the SU INFO DESK

SUNDAY, the day before school started -- Procrastination is an awful sickness. And I am very sick. In an effort to cure myself I am taking a few steps in the direction of preparedness... kind of.

Well. Not really. Instead of doing the responsible thing and purchasing my books,  I have been enjoying this beautiful Sunday weather and watching children's television. Not a bad way to spend the last day of summer break, if I do say so myself.

Yeah, maybe I should have been more responsible with my time, but after the past week and a half of grueling training for the Student Union and Commuter Student Services (the pretty rad-awesome UAA department that pays me) and then working THREE booths at Campus Kickoff yesterday, I feel I've earned a day of utter relaxation. Mission successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment