Sunday, August 28, 2011

Student Veterans: Feeling great after a successful Campus Kick-Off booth debut

Campus Kick-Off was a success! Our booth was awesome! We had camo netting, ammo cans, a parachute and other gear.

Thank you to our supporters at the Alaska Veterans Organization for Women, and 907 Supply for their donations! Our club members really came together! The push up and pull up contest was a lot of fun. I got to meet a lot of veteran students, and others interested in supporting veterans.

I still can't believe school starts Monday. Where did the summer go? Between family, my internship at Alyeska, work, and my training for the Army Reserves I had no time to enjoy the summer! This made the sunshine at Campus Kick-Off a special treat. Tomorrow I am hoping to make the most of the last day before school starts. I'm going to take my family to the Downtown Market and just relax.
-- SSG Nichole Tovar  LPN, US Army Reserves

No comments:

Post a Comment