Friday, August 26, 2011

Ask Eddy Ozoma about parking at UAA; he's got the answers

Don't let this be your windshield.
Eddy Ozoma reporting! I’m one of two Enforcement Supervisors at Parking Services. I’ve been a student as well as a staff member here at UAA, and I’ve certainly gotten my fair share of parking tickets.

As a student I learned to park and usually avoid tickets. There were a few days in which I was in a rush, or just tried to slip by and hope that Parking wouldn’t get me.

As a staff member working for Parking Services, I learned the system through and through. I know exactly what people can do to avoid getting parking citations, and the mistakes they make that cause them to get parking tickets. Because I’m an Enforcement Supervisor, I can tell you all how to avoid tickets, and what to do whenever you get one. There are also the things that Parking does besides just giving tickets. Check out Zimride and share the driving with others.

I hope I can help you out with any potential parking issues you may have. Or better yet, help you avoid them entirely.

This is Eddy Ozoma signing off!
Good night, and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment