Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Getting into the parking groove. Or not.

The driving gods are not with me today. Three parking lots and not a spot to be found. I settled for a distant one, behind a building I have never heard of. I had a nice refreshing walk to contemplate this: Why is it so much more crowded than last year? Here's looking at you, admission statisticians. Are there more enrollees this semester?

Anyways, this year is awesome so far. Yesterday, I got a free candy bar from commuter services! My two online classes are fun with attentive professors. It surely is a great beginning (corny-factor intended).

Lastly, I retract my use of the word "draconian" in my last post. Poor choice of adjective to describe the bookstore. My English professor would not be pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment